Innovation will spur companies to create new digital experiences and bring new ideas to market faster and respond more rapidly to customer demand. While the likes of SaaS and cloud platforms today provide a dedicated digital experience for almost every customer need there is out there, tech leaders need to architect their technology systems to support an increasingly interconnected and geographically dispersed network of cross-sector partners. This panel session will discuss key technology foundations that ensure new innovations can be delivered in a secure, scalable and agile manner.
[Moderator] Prof Annie Koh, Prof Emeritus of Finance, Senior Academic Advisor of BFI & ITI, Singapore Management University
• Parminder Singh, Chief Commercial & Digital Officer, Mediacorp
• Tobias Puehse, Innovation & Customer Solutions Asia Pacific, Mastercard
• Dr Meri Rosich, CDO, Chief Data Officer, CCIB, Standard Chartered Bank
• Tuan Le, Managing Director, ASEAN, Japan and Korea, Orange Business Services
• Justin Chiah, Senior Director – South East Asia, Taiwan & Hong Kong, Aruba