DATA MANAGEMENT ARCHITECTURE FOR CORPORATE DATA TEAMS
COURSE CODE: DA1011
Luis Cruz Huertas
Executive Director, Head of Automation, Infrastructure for DBS Big Data, AI and Analytics, DBS Bank
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs) & Chief Technology Officer (CTOs)
- Product Development Leaders
- Data Architects
- Data Teams
- Enterprise Architect Strategy and Foresight Teams
- IT Transformation Leaders
- Risk Officers
- Business Analyst Teams
- Business Operations Teams
This two-part masterclass will introduce the architecture and design fundamentals to build scalable data management and data infrastructure systems to support your organisation’s growing data-driven transformation initiatives.
Part 1: Enterprise Data Management Design Framework
This segment is designed to equip and help the digitally savvy business leaders, digital transformation leaders and executives with the skills and knowledge necessary to manage data effectively. The masterclass starts by introducing participants to the basics of data management for large and complex enterprise environments, including types of data, data models, and data structures used to collect, store and extract data for a variety of use cases.
Participants will learn how to organize, store, and retrieve data at enterprise scale, and will also be introduced to various data management technologies to overcome complexities with legacy data siloes and data governance requirements.
Learners will gain deep practical insights from seasoned practitioners on potential roadblocks and leadership challenges when bringing the business along the data transformation journey.
LEARNING OUTCOMES (PART 1)
By the end of Part 1, participants will gain insights into:
- Data Platform Systems & Sub-systems – Supporting systems and sub-systems for a resilient, self- regulating data platform
- Different types of data, data models, and data structures, as well as the best practices for organising, storing, and retrieving data.
- Various database technologies and learn how to design and implement efficient database systems.
- Big Data Management – ETL processes, big data & storage processing
- Big Data Value Insights – Report management, data visualisation, business analytics
- Data Privacy and Security – the legal and ethical considerations involved in data management and data architecture
- Apply data management to real-world scenarios: Apply their data management skills to real-world scenarios, developing practical solutions that meet the needs of organisations and society.
Part 2: Achieving Effective Outcomes from Data Analytics
This segment is designed to equip and help the digitally savvy business leaders, digital transformation leaders and executives with the skills and knowledge necessary to use data analytics effectively.
The Data Analytics course is designed to provide business leaders and digital transformation executives with the knowledge and skills necessary to analyse data effectively. The course covers different types of data analytics, including descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive analytics. Learners will learn how to apply various analytics techniques and tools such as regression analysis, data visualization, and machine learning to uncover insights from data.
LEARNING OUTCOMES (PART 2)
By the end of Part 2, participants will gain insights into:
- Big Data Analytics – Critical big data software components, knowledge-based domain mapping, financial control and investment management of big data analytics
- Analyse data: Analyse and interpret data using various techniques and tools, such as regression analysis, data visualisation, and machine learning.
- Evaluate data quality: Evaluate the quality of data used in analytics, identifying errors and inconsistencies and taking appropriate steps to ensure data accuracy.
- Apply analytics to real-world problems: Students will be able to apply their data analytics skills to real-world problems and scenarios, developing practical solutions that lead to positive outcomes for individuals, organisations, and society.
- Practical Walk Through of an Industry Use-case with the demonstration of Data Management Tools to help in the Data Architecture and Management
ENTERPRISE DATA ARCHITECTURE
Introducing a full-stack end to end enterprise data architecture, to manage large and complex data environments.
- Understanding data sources and data types
- Data Preparation and management architecture
- Big Data analytics toolkits, financial value management, applying business domain expertise, etc.
- Decision framing in the business-domain
- Presenting data insights and measuring business impact from data
SITE RELIABILITY ENGINEERING FOR BIG DATA INFRASTRUCTURE
Tested & Proven Big Data Infrastructure Automation and SRE Framework
- Understanding service reliability requirements of mission-critical digital services and business applications
- Building high degrees of service reliability and availability for real-time data processes
- Security and risk management to prevent data loss and service failures
- Resilience plans and building self-regulating incident response capabilities
board & management executive masterclass
2 HALF DAYS
2 HALF DAYS : 2 X 4 Hour Segments
SGD 15,000 / course
Max.: 10 pax / Org.
Not eligible for Gov Subsidy
spark professional data leaders masterclass
5 FULL DAYS : 4 X 4 Hour Segments
SGD 20,000 / course
Max.: 15 pax / Org.
Not eligible for Gov Subsidy